It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from Sozo Recruitment
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:36 am 

Hi Guys,

I am a researcher for Sozo Recruitment based in Singapore.
Currently I am working on a challenging position for Senior System Engineer with experience in OVMS, MUMPS and Cache.

If you are interested to reach out to me, please email me at laura@sozorecruitment.com and I will reply you as soon as I can.

Thanks,
Laura

You may wonder why we picked SOZO as a branding for our company name. In Greek lexicon, SOZO means "to save, to restore, or to make whole", and that's what we aspire to be ... a recruitment agency that people will want to use because of our commitment to deliver a time-saving, problem-solving, cost-effective service to meet our client's needs.

SOZO RECRUITMENT was birthed out of sheer passion from the founder to help people and organisations find their right match for jobs. Having established herself as a capable and experienced recruitment manager over the years, she understands the demands and needs of individuals as well as the organisations that seek to find the right talents for their business.

WE BELIEVE in maintaining a wholesome attitude in every project in order to build long-term relationship with all of our clients as follows:

INTEGRITY in the way we do business
PROMPT & RELIABLE service that you can count on at all times
CREATIVE & INNOVATIVE ways to solve your recruitment problems

Passionate.

We are passionate about recruitment because this is the best job in the world. At least to us. But why should you care about our passion? It doesn't matter. What matters is that we care about yours. Whether it is to help you plan your career directions or to work as your close HR partners to fit your business strategies, because we hold your concerns with dedication to the best of your interests, you are in safe hands.

Small.

How dedicated are we? We focus in being small because that is our strength and direction. We have the expertise to help you in recruiting for talents in sales, marketing, finance, IT and many kinds of operational positions. But we choose to focus in recruitment in the technology space. The benefit in keeping ourselves small and niche is that we are kept in tuned with the latest market trend in talent sources and movements.

So whether you are in the business of logistics, retail, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, shipping, financial institutions or service provider, you know that we are your best partner in technology hiring.

Vegetarians.

Veterans, really. Our founders were HR business leaders with some of the most prominent industry leaders. So we do more than talent placing. We look at HR from a macro point of view in reference with your business. Talk to us about your latest business directions and talent planning and we would be happy to advise so you can get a neutral perspective for your consideration before implementation.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Hello from Sozo Recruitment
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:50 pm 

Began Programming in MUMPS: 16 Oct 1986
Hello Laura,

My name is Jon and I tried to email you my resume at the email address you provided above. Unfortunately the email was returned to my yahoo account marked undeliverable:

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<laura@sozorecruitment.com>:
Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answ ... nswer=6596 d4si64642igr.0 - gsmtp [RCPT_TO]"

I am interested in various opportunities including Singapore. Is there another email address I may send you mail?

Best Regards,
Jon C. N.

Offline Profile